Toshiba e-Studio 2000AC A3 Printer
Copier / Multifunctional
The e-STUDIO 2000AC is a compact multifunctional A3 colour system which combines the input and output needs of the most demanding user. Vibrant A3 colour printing and true multi tasking with workflow support and flexibility. Exceptional scalability and affordability with no compromise in functionality.
- Up to 20 pages per minute in colour and black & white
- Standard paper capacity of 900 sheets which can be upgraded to 2,900 sheets
- Standard 4GB RAM + 320 GB HDD for memory and storage
- Standard network printing and colour scanning
- Intuitive and customisable 9” touch screen control panel
- Optional fax functions: walk-up fax, dual fax and fax forward to email
- Optional 600 sheet inner finisher for stapling and 2/4 hole punching
- Optional 1,000 sheet external finisher for stapling and 2/4 hole punching
- Optional booklet maker can be added to the external finisher
- Optional scan to text searchable PDF solution (OCR)
Print email and other important office documents directly from your iPhone® or iPad® with no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. With AirPrint, your iPhone or iPad automatically locates and connects to the device over your office wired or Wi-Fi network. (Requires the function to be enabled by your IT Department / Support / Or On Installation). Google Cloud Print is also standard on this model
This product is available with our complete Service Pack Service and Maintenance Agreement. For a simple cost per print you get everything included such as; callouts, parts, labour, all applicable toner cartridges with unlimited page coverage, drums, waste toner cartridges, service and support.
We will connect your device to communicate directly with our service system so that toners are automatically delivered to your premises before they run out and your meter readings are also communicated to us automatically. That means you get on with running your business leaving user intervention at an absolute minimum.
In short; everything is included in our Service Pack Service and Maintenance Agreement except the paper you use, staples (where applicable) and the electricity you use it really is as simple as that.
Download the Toshiba Brochure