Toshiba e-Studio 2505AC A3 Printer
Copier / Multifunctional
The e-STUDIO 2505AC delivers exceptional efficiencies, performance and workflow integration in a compact footprint. Intuitive operation installs user confidence and maximises productivity whilst Laser technology greatly increases output quality. Extensive finishing options, enhanced data security and an attractive cost of ownership ensures the e-STUDIO 2505AC delivers on all levels.
- Up to 25 pages per minute in colour and black & white
- Standard paper capacity of 1,200 sheets which can be upgraded to 3,200 sheets
- Standard 4GB RAM + 320 GB HDD for memory and storage
- Standard network printing and colour scanning
- Intuitive and customisable 9” touch screen control panel
- Optional fax functions: walk-up fax, dual fax and fax forward to email
- Optional 600 sheet inner finisher for stapling and 2/4 hole punching
- Optional 2,250 sheet external finisher for stapling and 2/4 hole punching
- Optional 3,250 sheet external finisher for stapling, booklet making and 2/4 hole punching
- Optional scan to text searchable PDF solution (OCR)
Print email and other important office documents directly from your iPhone® or iPad® with no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. With AirPrint, your iPhone or iPad automatically locates and connects to the device over your office wired or Wi-Fi network. (Requires the function to be enabled by your IT Department / Support / Or On Installation). Google Cloud Print is also standard on this model.
This product is available with our complete Service Pack Service and Maintenance Agreement. For a simple cost per print you get everything included such as; callouts, parts, labour, all applicable toner cartridges with unlimited page coverage, drums, waste toner cartridges, service and support.
We will connect your device to communicate directly with our service system so that toners are automatically delivered to your premises before they run out and your meter readings are also communicated to us automatically. That means you get on with running your business leaving user intervention at an absolute minimum. In short; everything is included in our Service Pack Service and Maintenance Agreement except the paper you use, staples (where applicable) and the electricity you use it really is as simple as that.
Download the Toshiba Brochure