Xerox ColorQube 8880 A4 Printer
True cost savings
- Colour for black and white prices. With the ColorQube 8880 you can afford to print all your documents in attention-grabbing colour.
- Pay for the colour you use. With flexible pricing plans you’ll stop paying expensive per-page prices for low-coverage documents.
- The print volume advantage. If you print at least four reams of paper a month, the printer’s total cost of ownership is hard to beat.
- Save storage space. Solid Ink’s smaller packaging fits into a desk drawer.
- Spend less on paper and ink. Get standard two-sided printing and the N-up feature, which prints multiple pages on a single sheet.
More colour performance
- Choose productivity. Add more memory to enable a variety of security and time-saving capabilities with a choice of two productivity kits.
- Always superior colour. Solid Ink gives your documents rich, vibrant colours on all media, including recycled paper.
- The colours you expect. PANTONE® approved solid-colour simulations and Xerox colour correction technology.
- More printing for longer. A high monthly duty cycle of up to 120,000 images means you’ll have a reliable colour printer for many years to come.
- Print when you’re ready. With a first-page-out-time as fast as 5 seconds.
- Easy expandability. Adding additional media trays increases total media capacity up to 2,200 sheets for periods of high workload and enables multiple tray sources for your diverse office printing needs.
- Wireless freedom. Place the ColorQube 8880 anywhere in the office with optional Wi-Fi.
Intuitive colour correction. The Colour By Words feature lets you select desired colour modifications from a simple drop-down list.
- Apple® AirPrint. Simplify printing of email, photos and important office documents directly from your Apple products with no drivers to install.
- Mopria® certified. Mopria certification simplifies the mobile printing experience for tablets and smartphones to many printing devices, including the ColorQube 8880.
Your office, greener
- Less waste, less impact. Packaging for the printer and Solid Ink sticks helps you create up to 90% less waste, lower Life Cycle energy demand and a smaller carbon footprint than comparable laser printers.
- Earth Smart print driver settings. Easy-to-use print-driver gauge allows you to choose the most environmentally conscious print settings.
- Intelligent operation. Intelligent Ready feature learns your usage patterns to optimise power consumption and productivity.
- Bundled GreenPrint software. Use the standard GreenPrint tool to help you print only the pages you want for reduced paper and ink usage.
- The optional Xerox® Wireless Print Solutions Adapter seamlessly connects your Xerox® printer or MFP to modern mobile and desktop workflows, regardless of your office environment.
Download the Xerox Brochure