Xerox ColorQube 8900 A4 Printer
- The print volume advantage. If your workgroup prints at least six reams of paper each month, the ColorQube 8900 will deliver a total cost of ownership that’s the best deal going.
- Choose how you pay. Flexible pricing plans give you the luxury of no longer paying expensive per-page prices for low-coverage color documents.
- Save shipping costs and storage space. Compared to toner, Solid Ink’s smaller packaging costs less to ship and fits in a desk drawer.
- Multifunction convenience. Save money and precious office space when you combine printing, copying, scanning, emailing and faxing, plus a standard convenience stapler, into one powerful desktop device.
Easier on the Environment
- Reduce energy usage. Intelligent Ready technology learns your workgroup’s usage patterns and moves to low-power mode during downtime.
- Reduce your impact. Cartridge-free Solid Ink is a true consumable; no empty toner cartridges to dispose of or recycle. Solid Ink ticks come with minimal packaging and generate up to 90% less printing waste vs. comparable laser printers.* In addition, over the product’s lifecycle, less energy is required than comparable laser MFPs*.
- EarthSmart print driver settings. Easy-to-use print-driver gauge allows you to choose environmentally conscious print settings.
- Fast results. Get your jobs out as fast as 44 ppm color and blackand-white, with a first-page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds for color documents. Plus, two-sided printing comes standard – and saves paper.
- Always superior color. Solid Ink gives your documents rich, vibrant colors on all media, including recycled paper.
- Complete control at your fingertips. The state-of-the-art 7-inch color touch-screen interface features bright icons, intuitive menus, and embedded help videos for easy, step-by-step troubleshooting assistance.
- The colors you expect. PANTONE® calibrated solid-color simulations and Xerox® color correction technology deliver reliably consistent results.
- Full range of scanning solutions. Simply scan your hard copy documents and get searchable digital files that can be automatically shared via email, Internet fax or network folder, or stored on the device or any USB memory device for true portability. And it all comes standard.
- Extend your possibilities. Xerox® Workflow Solutions, built on our Xerox Extensible Interface Platform®, enable productivity enhancing solutions via the color touch screen interface.
- Easy expandability. Experience longer print runs when you increase paper capacity to 3,475 sheets of letter, A4 or legal-size media. Add the 650-sheet finisher and get 50-sheet stapling plus offset stacking.
- Logical color correction. The Color By Words feature lets you select desired color modifications from a simple drop-down list.
- Always secure. Safeguard your sensitive data with 256-bit encryption using the FIPS 140-2 standard, built-in support for IPv6, IPsec, secure HTTPS, and other industry-standard network security features.
- Based on a lifecycle assessment peer-reviewed by the Rochester Institute of Technology and conducted by Xerox.
Download the Xerox Brochure